Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ask For Trouble


Why am i so meddlesome,even know that would hurt myself,why still go touch it?i'm concede i ever been dream about it,ever think of it,ever try to make it become true in my life,but i know i'm cant....i cant make it different,i cant change his mind,i cant do what i hope to do on him,i cant reassurance when he say ''im ok'',i just cant do all those i would like to do with honorable,as like i just cant be the title...

when i say i hate it means i need it cause i fail to hold it.
when i say i love it means i dislike it cause i be weak in facial expression.
when i say i angry it means i just wanted you coax me.
when i say i feel tired means i want to lay on your shoulder.
when i say i pain of it means i need your comfort.
when i say i'm stress of it means i want you to beside me.
when i say i'm bored means i hope you to entertain me.
when i say i like it means i hope you to buy for me.
when i say i'm sleepy means i really tired.
when i say i feel it suit for you means i want you to believe my art taste.
when i say i'm fat means i wan to swim,play badminton,jogging and bla bla bla....I just like to sport.
when i say i wan to talk means i wanna talk to my buddy,foolish around with them and clubbing with my sexy nie and my handsome kenny,i just wan that^^
but........when i keep quite means that i getting mad on you right on the moment,so that please be alert....someone was know how horrible when im get mad.
when i say i miss it means i lost it before and hope to get it back but i know it was a delusion for me.

Unfortunately,i just cant be the only one in your heart ever a part.
Posted by
Rachael

No comments: