Friday, December 5, 2008

Women


Dergh...since from she come in ,terrible treble is prosecute my ear,can you just zip your month and shut up??Do you think you're cool in front of me?Do you know you are disturbing people while I'm doing my artwork?Which school re you graduate from huh?I'm so harbour suspicions with that....damn it,you are so rough....you're so kinda rough to compare with my another girl friend,two of you was look similar....i feel damn it...''BASTARD''
Please do not show off in front of me how rich you're,i dun feel that is glorious...please do not mention it again...i feel gosh....you're not different compare with her only...if there are no people support you at the behind,do you think you can sits in this society?How pretty you're?huh?miss world?miss m'sia? @#$%#$#..... please don't think that...it's ridicule....

Do you read newspaper?harlo....Please do not smoke in air-corn area,it is hurting my healthy,can you just apprehensions other person's feeling before you do that?

Gosh...she really can fight with each of my friend,how rude they are...-_-'''

don't feel like wanna talk about her already,continue with my day....^^


Posted by
Rachael

No comments: