Friday, January 16, 2009

Man & Woman

a room, a guy , a women and a bed, what would you think of it?

you told me dun be so trust 100% in a guy,included you....
you enlighten me last night....got a few times we so close to each other,you say tempted to kiss me....and i ask:''why?do my lips look nice to kiss??'' i joke with you....you just answer me :'' this is a reaction in a normal guy...''

And i do not understand what is ''reaction in a normal guy''...its that my friend not a normal guy?you asked :''if i kiss you on that time what would you do?slap?haha... you say I'm so dangerous....and i say: if the person i do not know and i hate maybe i will straight away slap him without thinking ,caused i never face it before...
''its that any girl in the same place and same situation you also have the same reaction?''so funny your answer....''if that girl was good looking...'' Omg,is that every good looking also must far away from you....so dangerous you....haha...everyday you went outside surely so busy to control your reaction ya...some more say you control good man...

you started explain to me....haha....thx for you to put me on good looking list... but the most dangerous person was you not me...but i still trust you re good guy,at least you treat me as your goodfriend,and you still are my good friend....hehe...

stop here....

*would you mind to kiss a person but you had no feeling on him/her?

Posted by
Rachael

No comments: