Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sick New Year


Here,wish all my fren happy new year 2009 and wish all the best to them....^^

So long time dint post here already cause i getting sick nowadays,so sum fu leh...-_-'''
no 1 pity me...stil have to work hard,where i can realise my stress ya???

No 1 was understand me...do u think is easy to be a designer?NO...definitely NO....i had no idea when i getting sick to make a new design but i had no choice,that is my job,i still have to do it....ararar....who gonna save me from my life??just like the song Christina aguilera sang....who wan make me keep smiling?who wanna take care me when im sick?who wanna to be my pillow let me sleep tight every night?who wanna cook for me when im feeling hungry?who wanna treat me like a princess?who wanna give me some idea to my new design........who wanna......i can pay you.......

Sigh.....
*who wanna to be the ball,and who will wish to be the background.....

Posted by
Rachael

No comments: