Monday, November 24, 2008

Communication


2004, i get my first hand phone-Nokia 8250,and i lost it.

2005,i get my second hand phone-Nokia 3200,and it steal by thief,i lost it again.

2006,i get my third hand phone-Nokia 7610,i borrow it to my silly sister,and it's rob by a gang,i lost it again.

2007, i get my fourth hand phone-Sony Ericsson W900,i lost it be caused of my carelessness at P.Pangkor.

2008, i get my fifth hand phone-Sony Ericsson W910,i used it for calling my friend,my client and also my parents.And i care it so much now....

Since from 2004,i change 5 hand phone,But one truth always stays the same is my contact number,still the same.

There's no reason for you to say ''i lost your contact number,cause you always change hand phone'',hello,i change my hand phone doesn't means it i change my contact number also,please take it as note.

I didn't change my contact number,cause i care of my friend can't find me when they're thinking of me and hang me out,i care of my parents could not get me when they urgent and to urge me back home early,i care of my client can't get me when i needed job from them,i care of i miss any message from anyone of you,and i care of ''someone'' calls and message every minute.....

Friends,when you're miss someone even been in your life just give a ring...cause they miss you also...
Businessman,please contact your business partner when you needed in your project,cause they waiting yours job also....

Folks,please give a call to your daughter and son to urge them back home dinner with you,cause they miss your cuisine also...

Lover,keep watch of your phone.cause sometimes he/she just waiting for your sweet calls....

Now,there's no reason for you to excuse,just give a ring,cause we need it.....

Posted by
Rachael


No comments: