Monday, November 17, 2008

DRUNK~~~~im not


16th nov 2008,i went for my colleuges's wedding dinner@ Dynasty Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

I just can say......FUNNY,that is first time i feel so great attend a wedding dinner.My boss,my colleuges....Sam,wai,kok,K.thai....all G.A worked....im feel so happy knew you all in my life....ya...pretty bride Ms.Frances Fong,u look pretty n blessful....im feel jealous here...haha...kidding ya

Ops...Mr.sam was so cute tat night..haha...well, the waiters was frighten when u holding his hand n say thanks you,some more u feel lik wan kissing it....omg,u make me laugh til lost my impression....but fine...i like it....with natural...

At last,i would like to thanks a lot to ''you''...i dun feel like expose his name here....bt if u're reading this,u will know....bring a lot ma fan to u tim....pasi sei...some more show those stupid face in front you,n please ar,dun remember bk wat i had say n do tat night... nvm...i will treat u eat ya,but nt jogoya...haha...thanks a lot anyway...muacks~~~

And...im no DRUNK...honestly...but no 1 believe me...-_-'''...trust me,im nt tat 'cha' in drinking.....haha....

Anyway,thank for being my fren,my park of my life,i wont forget yours....muacks~~~love ya

Posted by
Rachael

No comments: