Friday, November 14, 2008

New started....



Morning to all my friend....so many feeling cramped here,no words can describe all my feeling now....happy?sadness?anger?bored?loneliness?i also dunno....-_-'''

Suddenly my colleagues was play a song name................i dunno...haha....faint...but i love this song at this moment,feel comfortable.....thanks Mr.Wai (my cute designer)
Oh ya,yesterday i meet my ex-college mate,desperado's Wai Kit and oldest King Kong....haha...he keep repeat he was only 20 years old,but too bad la...i knew u almost 2 n the half years already...but I'm not going to expose your age here,dun worry....

So happy meet them and talk with them,so long no c,change a lot...get so many information from them,about they college's life,occurrences in human life,financical....haha....Desperado ALWAYS needing money...hope we can meet next time again ya,don't just remember me when you needed me to help your guys do design's assignment,i will charge design's fees definitely....

Miss Chu yee yienk~~~sorry for expose your full name here...hehe...just wan to inform you remember date me out ya,(if you're reading this) so regret that you cant attend our gathering last night,miss you much~~~
Finally, i would like to stop here....caused...wanna starting my work's day already.....

have a nice day~~~


Post by
Rachael
14.11.2008


No comments: